1. This online platform is for (1) the existing BCT customers who request to transfer MPF accrued benefits to “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice” and/or “BCT (MPF) Industry Choice”; and (2) new customers who set up a “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice” Personal Account and use it to request to transfer MPF accrued benefits.
2. Online requests for Transfer Funds are applicable to transfer-in assets of the relevant account. The fund allocation of the existing account balance (if any) will remain unchanged. Account / fund consolidation instructions related to accounts within the same scheme (i.e. “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice”) will be transferred by fund units.
3. You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of constituent funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the constituent fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
4. Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
5. Your investment decision should not be based on MPF eChannel alone. Please read the principal brochures of “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice” and/or “BCT (MPF) Industry Choice” for further details, including risk factors and detailed investment policies of the funds.
6. The “BCT (Pro) MPF Conservative Fund” of “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice” and “BCT (Industry) MPF Conservative Fund” of “BCT (MPF) Industry Choice” do not guarantee the repayment of capital.
7. Effective from 1 April 2017, the Default Investment Strategy [“DIS”] (comprising two constituent funds, namely (a) “BCT (Pro) Core Accumulation Fund” and “BCT (Pro) Age 65 Plus Fund” under “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice”; and (b) “BCT (Industry) Core Accumulation Fund” and “BCT (Industry) Age 65 Plus Fund” under “BCT (MPF) Industry Choice”) has become the default investment arrangement of relevant MPF schemes.
8. If you have invested in the Default Investment Strategy [“DIS”] and would like to switch out from it and/or change your investment mandate to invest into other constituent fund(s) before the taking place of the annual de-risking on your birthday, we must receive your new investment mandate before 4:00 pm on your birthday.
9. When selecting the type of account to transfer into, you should consider factors of various account types such as fees, and unit rebate. You are welcome to call the hotline [2298-9333] for assistance.
10. Once you have saved your incomplete application(s), you may delete it / them within three months. You may not be able to delete you application(s) once it has / they have been completed and successfully submitted. Once you have saved your incomplete application(s), all of your application details will be automatically deleted if your application(s) has / have not been completed and successfully submitted within three months.
11. If you are a brand new MPF eChannel member, your MPF eChannel account will be automatically revoked once your account has been idled for 36 months from your last login date.
12. Your HKID card / Passport copy and eSignature will not be solely saved. Your eSignature will only be adhered to the application form(s) which were completed and successfully submitted by you.
13. Only one eSignature is required in each submission of the application form(s).
14. All rights reserved. Information and materials contained in MPF eChannel are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, modified or transmitted for public / commercial purposes without the written permission of Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited ("BCTC").The logos and / or marks displayed on MPF eChannel may not be used without the written consent of BCTC.
You may download information and materials contained in MPF eChannel only on a single computer for your personal, internal and non-commercial use. You should not amend, alter, make addition to or deletion of the information and materials or use them for any commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, any sale or rental or public display of the same. You agree to prevent any unauthorised copying and/or transferring of the information and materials.
BCTC retains the sole and absolute right, at any time, to terminate this licence if you are in breach of the terms and conditions stated herein.
15. BCTC may, at any time and without notice, at its sole and absolute discretion, amend, alter, make addition or deletion to the information and materials contained in MPF eChannel.
16. (i) You understand and agree that you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and you agree to take all steps to ensure that it is not disclosed to any person. You also agree that you will promptly inform BCTC to change your Password in the event that you become aware of any breach of the confidentiality of your Password.
(ii) BCTC accepts no responsibility for the use of your Password by any other person. You must not allow any other person to access MPF eChannel using your Password.
17. (i)BCTC shall not be obliged to act on any instruction for cancellation, variation or amendment of any instruction already given to BCTC nor be responsible or liable to you for any loss or expense suffered or incurred by you if the original instruction has already been completed or in the opinion of BCTC, BCTC has insufficient time to act on such instruction to cancel, vary or amend the original instruction.
(ii) Any price quoted in the use of MPF eChannel in response to any enquiry by you is for reference only and shall not be binding on BCTC or any of its market information providers. BCTC shall be entitled to act on any instruction for the sale and purchase of any fund even if the price of such fund has altered to your disadvantages between the time of receipt of such instruction and the time at which BCTC or its fund managers complete any such sale or purchase.
18. Personal Information Collection Statement
The personal data provided by or in respect of Members and Participating Employers of “BCT (MPF) Pro Choice” and/or “BCT (MPF) Industry Choice” (collectively referred as the “Schemes”) (concerning application records and operational records and / or their dealing / transaction details records) will only be accessed and handled by properly authorised staff of Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”, the trustee of the Schemes), BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”, the sponsor of the Schemes) and their properly authorised service providers and agents, and may be used, disclosed and/or transferred (whether in or outside Hong Kong) to such persons as BCTC or any of its service providers may consider necessary, including governmental authorities and regulators, for any of the following purposes: (i) exercising or performing the functions conferred or imposed by or under or for the purposes of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (“Ordinance”); (ii) providing Mandatory Provident Fund services including the processing, administering, managing, and analysing of their, as the case may be, contributions, accrued benefits and portfolios and direct marketing of Mandatory Provident Fund services (and ancillary MPF products); (iii) improving the provision of Mandatory Provident Fund services by BCTC to customers generally (including the facilitation of the provision of Mandatory Provident Fund services to enable the customers of BCTC generally to access Mandatory Provident Fund (or other) account details through the internet or other means); (iv) compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and court order and/or (v) any other purposes for the exercise or performance of the above mentioned functions. If there is any change in the information provided, BCTC should be notified as soon as practicable. Failure to provide the information requested may result in BCTC being unable to process the instructions.
Members and Participating Employers have a right, without any charge, to request access to and correction of any personal data or to request that personal data about them not be used for direct marketing purposes. Requests can be made in writing to the Data Protection Officer at BCTC, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
19. No Warranties / Use of Information of Materials
Users should be aware that transactions over the internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the internet. BCTC does not represent or warrant that access to MPF eChannel will be uninterrupted and that there will be no delays, errors, failures or loss of any information transmitted to and from MPF eChannel.
All information and materials contained in MPF eChannel are provided solely for information purposes and should not be treated as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation of any investments products or services. Further, BCTC's products and services are only available in the jurisdictions where they may lawfully be offered for sale. For the avoidance of doubt, all information and materials contained in MPF eChannel should not be treated as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation of any investments products or services to any person in any country where it is unlawful to make such an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation.
The information and materials contained in MPF eChannel are provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, fitness for particular purpose or absence of computer viruses.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, BCTC does not represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained in MPF eChannel and expressly disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions in such information and materials. The information and materials contained in MPF eChannel are not intended to be treated as professional advice in whatever nature and should not be relied upon as such. Persons accessing MPF eChannel are advised to obtain appropriate independent professional advice, if needed.
Unless otherwise specified, information and materials provided in other websites / web applications which BCTC offers a hyperlink do not represent BCTC's standpoint and BCTC shall not be taken as endorsing, recommending, approving, guaranteeing or introducing and service / product referred to in such other websites / web applications. Further, BCTC is not responsible for and is not liable to the contents available on any hyper-linked websites / web applications and access to and use of which is at the user's own risk.
To the extent consistent with the above, statements made elsewhere in MPF eChannel (such as footnotes) and / or law, none of BCTC, its group of companies, their shareholders, directors, employees, agents or associates shall be liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages in whatever nature arising from such persons'use of MPF eChannel.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.